I agree with Kostas that the SF.. bodies are much under-rated and therefore very good value.

However (having just replaced my old Super A (Super Program) on Ebay for next to nothing, for purely nostalgic reasons), I have to say that the Super A is a superbly designed and beautifully small camera, whereas the SF.. cameras are lumbering tanks by comparison.

The SF.. bodies are well-made, sturdy and competent. The Super A is just a lovely camera.

Yer pays yer money, and yer takes yer choice. If you don't need auto-focus, my choice would be the Super-A.

John