On May 30, 2005, at 7:10 PM, John Coyle wrote:

Man, those are expensive to my Ozzie eyes! The cheapest is about the same price as my unit here in Brisbane - and we've got million- dollar views!

I'm aware of what the property market is like in Aus... we've been going through similar skyrocketing, except our numbers are still a bit smaller. It's great if you're a property developer or investor, makes no difference if you already own your house, but first-home buyers are getting hit pretty hard as the required mortgages get higher and higher while salaries remain pretty flat.

For the values listed on Cotty's photos, well if he moved here... from his new 6-bedroom estate on the hill he'd be able to see my place, down in the smoggy suburbs :)

Cheers,

- Dave (I meant the bank's house... so far I own a door handle)

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/