>In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Cotty)
>wrote:
>
>> try this site for inks and paper:
>> <http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=777_2_203_20302>
>
>Looks promising! However, it doesn't list any ink as being compatible with
>the iP6000. Some poking in the manual which says it takes BCI6-series ink
>tanks, and searching of the site reveals those.

John, my S9000 uses the BCI6 inks and I can't find them anywhere cheaper.
Never had a problem with 7dayshop - their sister site is www.mx2.com FWIW.

Based in Jersey, they can skirt around VAT. Delivery time using the
cheaper option is 3 to 5 days, and it all arrives in separate padded
envelopes. I usually place an order once every 3 or 4 months, spending
about anywhere between 60 and a hundred quid. I buy the Ilford Gallerie
papers as well. You can phone orders through, but I place them online and
it works fine.

Just a satisfied customer.

Cheers,
  Cotty