Hmm, I often present myself as Scandinavian abroad since many more people in
certain parts would rather know that then one of the specific countries. I
guess also the EU maps showing some countries and others not show the same
ignorance of geography as Europeans ascribe to Americans. My observation is
that people wherever they live tend to have their own special geocentric world.
Ours is pentaxian land in cyberspace galaxy.

Cheers,

Ronald

Well, as we are celebrating 100 years freedom from Sweden these days I´ve seen a reprint of a map of Scandinavia without Sweden.

It´s only fair, since the EU often print maps of Europe without Norway.

DagT