Hi Mark ...

No, I don't carry many, if any, filters with me.  I use a minimal number of
filters IAC, but, when shooting a specific situation and looking for a
particular effect, then it's time to consider which, if any, filter variant
may be used. If, for example, I was heading to the mountains, I may take a
Haze 2A or equivalent, and/or a "minus blue" depending on film choice,
etc., but around town I may not carry or use any filter at all.

Shel

In