Hi Bruce
do you ever take photos out in the cold weather or rain or other difficult
environment conditions too?
I saw in the specifications of some digital bodies that they only work from
0 - 40 grade Celsius
or is that very conservative?

How good is a Pentax digital body under unfriendly weather conditions like
cold, moist, dust, sand and others compared
to an analog body?

just wondering
greetings
Markus