On 5 Jun 2005 at 21:34, mike wilson wrote:

> Not true. This has been aired before; most people like the layout and
> control system whilst admitting that they can never remember which way
> to turn the wheel.  Some people (ahem) cannot even remember which wheel
> is which unless they try them.

After a year and a half of picture making with my *ist D (notice that I didn't
quote # of exposures so as not to offend some sections of the PDML) I am
getting better but in the heat of the moment I still get it wrong.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998