Not sure what PESO stands for, but I get the idea that if one wants to
share a photo with the group, this is the way to do it.  Please correct
me if I'm actually asking to be debagged and radished instead.

I am a strange guy, I bought my *ist DS so I could mount my classic M42
lenses on it and use it like my Bessaflex TM in digital.  So far, it
seems to be just what I was after.  I also have other bad habits - I do
not have any Microsoft products, I use Linux and all the free software
that comes with it.

So I am trying to automate my workflow, using some tools that run on
Linux and scripting them in Perl.  I am using exiftool, dcraw, and
imagemagick(convert) to take my raw PEF files and massage them into
something worth looking at.  This one, however, I converted using the
UFdraw import tool in The Gimp (the Linux version of Photoshop).  Direct
from .PEF to JPG, resized, some minor image level adjustment and USM
applied.

This was taken at the restored 1930's era baseball stadium in the little
town of Wilson, North Carolina where I live.  Lens was a
cheap-n-cheerful Vivitar 200mm f3.5 shot stopped down to f5.6 or so.
Shutter speed, according to EXIF, was 1/500, AE used, ISO 200, Center
Weighted Metering.  I should have used spot-metering, in retrospect.  Oh
well.

Hope you like it!

http://www.cameramentor.com/jpg/baseball_001.jpg

Best,