>Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I can't tell you how much I missed not going again. If I hadn't been
>>working, I would have sat around all weekend and sulked.
>>
>>However, plans are already afoot for 2006 ;-)

On 7/6/05, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Bring Alma and Stefan next year!

Now steady on. Three of us together will have to travel Cattle. One of us
will travel Cattle Plus ;-)

>Photo contest will be digital. (Frank's planning on participating in the
>contest next year; is that ironic or what?)

Totally.

>I'll be one of the featured speakers next year, assuming I survive my
>annual campout on the ridge - I'm anticipating an earthquakes, a
>blizzard and a plague of frogs. (Kind of looking forward to the frogs,
>actually).

Promise me you'll take a trip up to the Attic Window - I want only The
Wild Man of the Mountain as my guide.

>Don Nelson will be fully recovered from both Hodgkin's Lymphoma *and*
>chemotherapy.
>
>Cesar will drink coffee instead of wine all night and not go to sleep
>until *after* he's opened the gate for the sunrise shooters. Wait, skip
>that... We'll just make Cesar share a tent with Dave "Chainsaw" Brooks
>so he won't be able to get to sleep.
>
>Norm will charter a private helicopter to fly him in for Saturday
>evening's party and them carry him off to some tropical paradise at
>midnight.

I can't tell you how I missed not going this year. I didn't think it
would affect me as much as it did.

Anyway, Christian's a definite as well (hope he doesn't mind me saying).
Together, we'll drag tv along somehow. Even if I have to book him as a
client for the weekend and surprise him.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__