Hi!

http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/05.html

Work in Progress - not quite finished - Comments?  Crits?

Shel, I have a strong sense of deja vue (spelling?) about this one...

However there is just one thing I would think of modifying here. I would like to see how the legs attach to the body... No, no pun intended. I actually think that seeing the right hip here would add to the general perception of the pose and body language...

As for the impact. To me it is mighty strong. There is whole lot of emotions that this photo invokes in me... I don't think I'd start spilling them out here, but this is really strong shot! Probably one of your stronger ones...

Boris