E.R.N. Reed wrote:

Cesar wrote:

Hmmm, maybe I should just keep quiet about how many were actually mine :-)

And here I thought I had left so much behind - good thing we did not shoot a collection of lenses :-P

No I do not own a camera store,

Anybody else notice he *didn't* say he hadn't bought out the inventory of a camera store?

ERNR

I have not done that, though I have been handed some items locally that had not sold. This includes a Zenit, some Nikonos stuff, and of course Pentax small items... to include brochures.

I have to admit to coming into my 'collection' over time and across the land :-)

Wondering when I will be in San Antonion next,

César
Panama City, Florida