On 10/6/05, cbwaters, discombobulated, unleashed:

>1: Gene Wilder
>2: wrote his name
>3: you made a scowl and did the "that's right, we bad" walk all the way
>home..

2 out of 3 there Ceeb. I'll give you and Butch half a ceegar each.

3 should be: Put a big smile on my face :-)

Gene Wilder was in town autographing his book in an Oxford bookstore, we
got 10 minutes with him to film a quick interview. I'm a big fan (Young
Frankenstein days) and there was a black marker pen......

He looked very old, but the warmth from his heart was still there.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__