P. J. Alling wrote:

Quoted directly from an e-bay auction...

PENTAX SMC AF ZOOM 35-70MM F2.8 AUTO FOCUS LENS.WITH FRONT AND REAR CAPS,FUNGUS IN LENS AND NOT WORKING WHEN TESTED, WITH CASE. DONT MISS THIS ONE!

At least it's truth in advertising...

I think they left out a semi-colon: "DONT; MISS THIS ONE!"

Reminds me of some eBoy purchases I've made lately:
"Won't last long at this price!" It didn't. "You'd be a fool to pass this by!" Apparently, I was also a fool NOT to pass it by. Hey nobody said the obverse was the reverse...

My latest 'mint minus' purchase was described as having 'minor cleaning marks, absolutely won't affect your photographs' and it looks like someone took a screwdriver to it. It hardly passes light, let alone being able to focus accurately. But it absolutely will NOT affect my photographs, because it absolutely went right into the parts box. Seller's point well-taken.

Best,

Wiggy