That's a nice shot of the Millennium Bridge from St. Paul's - I haven't seen
that view before.

Lovell's Wharf that you photographed in Greenwich is very close to my house.
That little area of derelict old wharves & boatyards is due to be
redeveloped very soon. It will be glass towers and expensive flats.

--
Cheers,
 Bob