On 6/13/05, Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In Oz you'd also have liability and indemnity in the back of your mind as the
> equipment lender. <snip>

How so?  You mean if something went awry, and tweeb's equipment fried
Bill's?  Or if Bill tripped over her equipment or perhaps knocked it
over onto himself or others?  I don't understand.  If the issue is
Bill's equipment, I'd think that he's implicitly waiving any claims
against her by asking if he can plug in.  One or two polite questions
from tweeb would satisfy her that Bill knew what he was doing, and
waived any claims against her.

IMHO, anyway...

cheers,
frank