Thanks Frank and Shel. (It's running two-zip on the cropping, so I guess I'd better take a look at that.)

And thanks for the link to the Colville painting. I wasn't otherwise familiar with his work and that painting was intriguing enough to prompt some Googling. Some really fascinating stuff. Pushes at the the boundary of "realist."

   - Marco