Hi everybody,
I know I'm a bit late but unfortunately I've been sick, after being too busy,
so...

I'd like to mention the images that caught my eye this month, in no particular
order:

" Bathroom Plan "
by  Bill Gekas, Australia
A nice way to fit the theme. I like the softness of the light and the
composition.

" Bahia Blanca "
by  Juan Buhler, USA
A bit sad but an interesting document.

" Arch/Whale "
by  Frantisek Vlcek, Czech Republic
Great shot. It does remind me of the graphic style of André Kertész.

" New York Geometry "
by  Paul Stenquist, USA
Maybe this is the more interesting architectural element I've seen in the
gallery. Impressive building and appropriate shot.

" Cinderella's Castle "
by  Steve Larson, USA
Well, maybe it is not properly on theme but it's nice...

" Moghul Tomb "
by  Carlos Royo, Spain
Good composition and a nice lighting on the tomb.

" Looking Up I See the Windows Coming Upwards "
by  Alexey Tikhonov, Russia
One of my favorite this month. A great light and an almost perfect way to
compose the shot. It can be the cover of a novel by Kafka.

" Gangway "
by  Arnold Stark, Germany
Another good shot. This has its strength in the perfect way of dividing the
frame in two, leaving the left part significantly smaller than the right one.
Very well balanced. I like the light, too.

" Evening Stroll "
by  William Johnson, USA
My choice for this month. It's almost perfect. The light is magical and the
couple acts as the perfect complement to the mystery emanating from the
building. I'd only have tried to have the couple more visible in the print,
masking that part a little.

" Upper Level "
by  Cory Waters from Atlanta, GA USA
Another great shot. It's amazing what you can do with a 50mm and a B&W film
sometimes...

" Taos View "
by  Ken Waller, Michigan, USA
What can I say more? Very well done. It shows a great composition and a
perfect way to arrange the elements of different colors.

" The Gallery "
by  Norm Baugher, Germany/USA
Another shot that attracts me for its geometry.
I like the SF appeal.

Gianfranco