To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:44 PM
Subject: Ebay Scam (was Re: Opinions wanted, ebay item condition)

I sold an old ME with lens for a mere $35.
Stated as being in "user" condition.
The guy got it and had the nerve to request a partial refund because it needed refoamed. So I emailed him back a polite letter stating that it was as the ad stated. He accepted that. Fortunately.

This is a current scamming method -- complain and get some money back. Get a REAL bargain.

As a result I NEVER put a return policy in the ad. Everything is as-stated. I only refund if there is good reason. Sometimes I insure @ my expense just to avoid any possibility of complaint. If it's insured, then they deal with the PO.

Sincerely,

Collin

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net