Paul Stenquist wrote:

Sometimes I like to catch people unawares. Here's a shot with the VS1 70-210/3.5 at 210 mm. It may not fit your definition of "street shooting," which is a fuzzy term to begin with, but it's on the street, and it's a shot.
Paul

Great picture.
Now there is the internet and there cameras everywhere isn't it getting more difficult to take pictures like that one, even at 210mm? How did that guy react when he heard the noise of your mirror slapping? I'd love to take pictures like that. I don't do it much because just holding the -DS on the street makes me feel unconfortable.
Joaquim

P.S. I'm waiting for a Minox I bought on Ebay but then film size is only 9mm so quality is not so good.