On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:42:15 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://photobucket.com/albums/v408/divad_b/?action=view&current=slipper2048.jpg
>

> I shot this from several angles, and my SO like this one, so, i submit for
> your viewing
> pleasure the
> single flower.
> Fiddled in PS with this for a bit. Not sure i like the final outcome. Seems a
> bit to
> bright.
>
> Any way, have a peak and comments are most welcome.
>
> Oh and BTW the drop was there when i got there.LOL

Quite beautiful, Dave!

Love the drop - I believe you when you say it was there when you got
there.  Thousands wouldn't, but I do.

Now if it had a deep red velvety background I might be less accepting
of your exhortation <LOL>.

Seriously, this is a terrific photograph.

cheers,
frank