"To each his own" merely means that different people interpret different things
-- or art forms-- in their own way. "Street shooting" is a very fuzzy term. It
doesn't clearly define a genre. If you prefer, you don't have to refer to
tight, long lens street shots as "street shots." I'm not concerned about
categorization. I make photographs, narrow and tight, on the street and off.
Definitions, Godfrey, have historically proven to be limiting and stifling. I
can go far beyond "that's a pretty picutre" without resorting to categorization.
Paul