I used to be a compositor, it was nothing like that. Compositing is typesetting (with loose type back in the days).
I think the word you guys are trying to use is composite (made up of two or
more parts). Compsiteing? Compositer?

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Cotty wrote:
On 17/6/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, unleashed:

The photographers I know call the process compositing and the result a
photograph, not a collage.

I shopuld have said, of course, more like composting!

Har ;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__