Alexander wrote:

>      When Pentax officially announced the new MZ-S they stated that they
> would also be releasing a new series of lenses for the camera.

I don't think so. I believe they said a selection of  new lenses....and we have
already seen those

>      Anyone heard any rumors as to when these lenses might be released?

They may not exist...

>      Any thoughts on what might be "new" about these lenses?

There are no reliable rumors about new series of lenses. However, there has been
postings on japanese newsgroups saying Pentax will release USM lenses labeled FA*II
and that they are meant for the new generation of cameras. Apparently, the first lens
out is the FA*II 80/2.8(!) - which to me sounds like a medium format standard lens.The
validity of these rumors is anyones guess - they are most likely bullshit.

Pål