David Savage wrote:
You are stealing something Bob, Adobe's intellectual property.

No, you're infringing their copyright. Theft is where I remove something from your possession. Copyright infringement is where I copy something without your permission. In the latter case you can still enjoy the use of whatever I copied, and can still sell your own copies of it to other people. Both are illegal, but the law in most countries treats them seperately: in the UK, theft is a criminal offence (you can be arrested for it), whereas copyright infringement is a civil offence (the injured party has to sue you if they want legal action to be taken against you).

PS I don't really believe this argument, I'm just playing devils advocate.

Unfortunately so much marketing money has been spent to persuade us that copyright infringement and theft are the same thing that people are increasingly starting to believe it...