I remember visiting this website a couple of months ago (to see tests of Canon lenses)
and vaguely recall some problems. However, today I found printouts of the pages
reviewing Canon lenses and the address was:
http://www.photodo.se/prod/objektiv/canon.shtml
so my guess is one could try it substituting canon with pentax - but it's just a
guess.
Perhaps I will try it myself tomorrow.