Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 18. juni 2005 07:58
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: PESO: Tree

In a message dated 6/17/2005 12:56:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Please look at this: http://gallery46369.fotopic.net/p16411168.html

By mistake I used 3200 ASA (gr...). Subseqently ran it through Neat Image.
Regards
Jens

Jens Bladt
========
Nice shot. Too bad about the ISO, but it's not too bad. One could view it as
giving it an interesting texture. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe   Does relieve me to know others mess up their camera
settings, like I do.