Yep. It's software  that does quasi-static analysis for offshore
moorings. The 100K version does full dynamic modeling.

When necessary the company "rents" the license of the full on version.
Fishermen and charter vessel owners don't like paying to much for a
cyclone mooring design. Oil companies, on the other hand, don't have
any qualms.

But I'm just a draftsman, happy with my AU$5000 copy of AutoCAD <g>

Dave