----- Original Message ----- From: "mike wilson"
Subject: OT: Canon repair in Belgium

Hi,

I have a visiting Belgian who seems to have knackered his AE-1. He tells me that he will have to throw it away and buy a new one because Canon Belgium do not do repairs any more. Astonishment set in when I told him that others would probably be able to deal with it.

Anyone know a decent repair place in Belgium?

Consider that the AE-1 is around 25 years old, and that Canon dropped all support for FD mount cameras over 10 years ago, and he may well have problems getting it repaired, just on the basis of parts supply.

William Robb