Steve Desjardins wrote:

> We talk a lot about the art and process and digital and film, etc.   I
> still think the greatest impact of photography is that it can
> extend a moment in time for us fragile and mortal beings.
> Nice shot and story.

I very strongly agree with that; it's the images we take and share. Very sad
to see the passing of a character well known within a community. Yet the
reaction to the picture shows how well it sits in peoples memories - an
ordinary everyday scene, which is made so emotive by the fact it will no
longer be seen again. Great capture, Frank.

Malcolm