I was trimming the shrubbery <dramatic crescendo> in the garden this
afternoon when I noticed some bees enjoying our flowers. I seized the
opportunity to cease work and shoot some photos, under the pretense of
getting material for the nature Guides project I'm working on (I will,
in fact, use the shots for this purpose, but still...)
Here's my pick of the afternoon. The composition isn't great, but these
little buggers move about so much it's tough enough to get one in focus
and in frame at all!
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/eric.jpg
ist-D, ISO 800, FA*80/200/2.8 with 1.7x AF teleconverter
1/400th sec @ f/14

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing