Hi Jörgen...

At 10:31 PM +02006/17/01, Jörgen Blomgren  donned the ruby slippers, tapped the heels
together three times, and chanted:

>Sound so good, I guess there is no "slack" between the camera
>and the grip, like between the FG and the camera ?

Nope

>Is the basic principle the same as on the FG ?
>That is, you have to remove the batteries in the camera before
>you can attach the batterygrip ?

Yep

>That is the part that I dislike most of my MZ-3 !
>The MZ-3 with the 43mm and without the FG is a small,
>good camera which is nice to carry (almost like a P&S).
>Then when using the 28-105 PZ you really need the FG to
>get a proper grip and balance. If I just could click
>the FG in or out of place, the MZ-3 would be a perfect
>multirole camera.

This is why we have several cameras. Of course, in my case, all of them have
grips/battery packs/winders attached. Seriously, though, I can see where this could be
a problem if you switch often.

>Good idea !
>
>If I ever get the money to buy a MZ-S, I think that would be
>a good thing to include in the shopping list.
>
>You do not happen to have a dictionary with those technical
>terms for us not so technical readers... ;->

Yeah, but then I'd have to explain the definitions...

BTW, it has been confirmed to me that the BG-10 does not have a metal skin.

>Best regards,
>--
>J.B  Joergen Blomgren  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Doug
--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography