Hi,

> photo and the feeling that I'm trying to convey.  Here's
> another nice, simple site:
> http://www.edkrebs.com/main.html

Yes - he has the same basic idea. I don't particularly like to do too much
scrolling though.

> I'm glad you posted your web sit information.  We, certainly
> I, see too little of your work.

Thanks. Me too. I just don't seem to get the time to go through anything
anymore. Or at least, when I have the time I can usually think of other
things to do. I still haven't developed all the film I shot in Spain last
year, let alone scanned anything or worked on my website.

I would like to go out and shoot an essay for the next RPS distinction, but
I just don't seem to be able to do anything that requires a span of
attention greater than that of a goldfish. Apart from read the PDML!

--
Cheers,
 Bob