To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: Moving large image files through a LAN

Me, and I think Jostein suggested remote desktop (thin client).
I am just curious if anybody is actually using it for photo editing?
Are there any problems with such setup WRT photo editing?
It would be nice to have fast server and not to tease my older
notebook. Then wifi should be enough, I think.

Peter Belak