Rob Studdert
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:45:27 -0700

>On 21 Jun 2005 at 9:34, Collin Brendemuehl wrote:
>
>> It's the "A" lenses that I'm becoming dis-satisfied with
>> on digital.  They'll remain with the film body.
>>B&W for the most part.
>
>Hi Collin,
>
>Which "A" lenses are you dissatisfied with in particular
>and why?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rob Studdert

I have 2.  A35/2 & A100/2.8.
I find lots of edge frigning with them.  At any aperture.
Better with flash than outside.  In fact, really decent with
flash.  But outside pics are noticably softer with the fringing.

Both 50s (F50/1.7 & FA50/1.4) perform with excellent edge
sharpness.  The K30 performs as well as the 50s -- but it's
just a bit more hassle to use.

Sincerely,

Collin

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net