As if anyone with at least 1 functional neuron would do anything like that.
I see it like a cartoon thing. Nowhere near reality.

I apologize if you understood this as a reference to any kind of violence.

<RANT>
Now honestly I often read things on this list which should then be
considered as seriously violent.
</RANT>

--
Thibouille