To: "PDML" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:16 PM
Subject: The Bunny Lies Down On Broadway

Sorry for the really bad play on words of that old Genesis album (one
of my fave Genesis albums, though).

But, it's a go.  I'll hit New York on the afternoon of the 30th, and
leave on July 5th.  Tickets have been purchased (at surprisingly low
prices, I might add <g>).

The CMWC (Cycling Messenger World Championships will likely take a lot
of my time - most of it, in fact - but hopefully I'll be able to get
away to meet with some New York friend.

I'll have the luxury of staying on Annsan's floor while there (thanks,
Ann!), so I know I'll be able to at least harass her for a time.  <g>

As far as anyone else, it's looking like Sunday may be my best day to
get away and do stuff.  I've had more than one offer for fireworks
viewing on July 4th, but that evening is when we have our awards
ceremony and cocktail party (okay, not quite a cocktail party, but
drinking will occur).

I'm thinking that what I'll do is perhaps exchange phone numbers (I'll
have my cell, plus of course, I'll be staying with Ann) so we'll see
what can be arranged.

Woo-Hoo!  Big Apple, here I come!

cheers,
frank