Michael Spivak wrote:
Thanks much... but i definately don't want any new lenses... i look
for something old... it's the K mount for the ME super..
I can live without the zoom... so it can be a prime lense, but zoom is
a better idea.
I went through our oldies shops today looking for a 24mm F/2.8 but
without any success.. looks like thise lense is good enough but i will
ot get it until the 19.08 when i really need it...