Shel Belinkoff wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the offer.  Unfortunately I'm on a slow, dialup connection and
it would take forever to download those photos.  I'm assuming they are in
16bit Tiff format.  Perhaps if converted to 8bit and saved as a high
resolution JPEG their size would be more manageable.  Let me know what the
size is as a high rez JPEG and maybe it'll work.  I'll then give you an
email address to send them to.  Thanks so very much!  B&W is perfect as
that'

Shel

Hello Shell,
I have made the cuts and crops of the test. These are 2 shots made on f8 at about 1/125 by hand. The film is Ilford PAN 100. You could find all images here:

http://luben.unixsol.org/test/

So, p-t.jpg is resized scan - Tessar image is the left, it is a little overexposed I think because my MZ-M light meter doesn't couples well with pre-A lens. Pentax image is on right. I have marked with red line the croped parts.

pl.jpg - pentax-left, pc.jpg - pentax-center, pr.jpg - pentax-right corps,

tl.jpg, tc.jpg and tr.jpg are the corresponding parts of the Tessar shot.

I hope it will be usefull for all

luben