On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:25:34 -0400, Frank Theriault wrote:

> Well, this is getting a bit cumbersome, isn't it?  We will surely need a
> fundraiser, tho'!
>
> Seriously, where's le Petit LeMans?  I should know this, and as soon as you tell
> us, I'll go "of course, I knew that!"  Maybe Road Atlanta?  Mid-America?  I
> should know this, damn it!

Petit le Mans is at Road Atlanta 3-6 October. I'll be there, with my
brother, LX, ZX-5, K 400/5.6, and others. Give me a "shout" at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you'd like to meet up. Hint: if you've
never been there, and you're planning to carry more than about 5 pounds
of camera gear, invest in a golf cart to get you around. You just can't
believe the hills until you have to walk them with your entire kit.

TTYL, DougF