Amita Guha wrote:

> The only problem is that the place has lately been really, really crowded on
> Sunday nights, seemingly with Manhattanites. :But I hear that there's a new
> bar across the street called the Sparrow that's pretty good.
>
> So what do you think, Ann and Frank? Care to venture out to Queens for a
> drink next Sunday? We know how to have a good time out here. :)
>
> --Amita

Venturing to Queens no problem in general - but if
I'm too exhausted from
doing the flea market I might not manage it.

I'll be working all day Saturday and Sunday at the
flea market unless
weather is either totally rainy or as hot as it is
today.

Don't count on me for anything - that is, make
plans without
me and if I can get there I wlll get there.

For the most part "crowded" and "bar" keep me away
:) :)

MOnday night I'll be watching fireowrks with
friends from the
roof of our apartment building -

Happy to have you guys come over for that if you
like

ann