Will do. I was thinking the same thing. I also have a wide open shot (by chance of another young lady) that I'll upload soon.
Paul
On Jun 26, 2005, at 7:38 AM, Joaquim Carvalho wrote:

David Savage wrote:

The second thing I was drawn to, is that you managed to catch a single
drop of melted ice cream. For some weird reason I think that's pretty
neat.

Paul, you could make full size a crop of the drop of melted ice cream so we can check that
it really is one and the quality of the CA 50-200 lens @ 200mm f6.7