In a message dated 6/26/2005 11:18:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>>I used to have some buddies from  "Nackidish." Wonder if they are
>>still out of jail.

Probably running the town now.

>>You didn't mention  your town's other claim to fame, being the site of
>the airplane  crash that killed Jim Croce  and Maury Muehleisen
.
They had a memorial service some years later, and Jin Croce's widow  came to
town.  Our mayor gravely told her, "Don't worry ma'm, we've cut  down that
tree that your husband's plane hit."   I'm sure she was  relieved.

>>NIce photos you got. I like the one of the lady in  the red pants.
>>Nice grab. Looks like an Annsan shot.

I  like shooting at f2 in broad daylight.  Thanks for the  comment.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana