Think of the option to press the buttom of the remote (that will cause the focus mechanizm to react and focus on the central point as i set it)
when the camera is set to 2 seconds timer....
i will ahve enough time to throw the remote on the sofa with one hand nad bring it back to the position... do i ?
;-)

And me and my friend agreed that it's my shot.. but this was the last time i've asked ANYBODY to press the button for me...
from now on, if i can't press, i do not shoot...

About the sigarette - the reason it wasn't lit - we are not allowed to smoke in that building nor inside the studio since there is no way the air with the smoke can get out of there fast... it would take ages until it's out (with the horrible smell) from the carpet and the whole room... but i do agree the lighting the sigarette will increase the value and make it more serious.

About cropping - i do not want to.. i like the way the light on the hat works well and makes the hat to be separated from the background that is almost the same color

about B&W - i do have a version but i think the color one is better..
here is the b&w: http://mishka.site.co.il/gallery/albums/BW/CRW_2482_BW.jpg
but this is a matter of choice... different people likes different things and nobody can argue with that :)

Michael

keithw wrote:

Michael Spivak wrote:

Actualy, i've made all the preparation, calculated the distance and
the angle... put the camera on the tripod and all that stuf...
then i asked a friend to come, focus on my eyes and click the
button... that time i was very sorry i don't have a remote...

What would you have pressed the remote button with, pray tell?

keith whaley