-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Dayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24. juni 2005 18:48
To: Tim Øsleby
Subject: Re: PESO: Tight horse, no title.

>Hello Tim,
>
>It catches your attention.  It does seem a bit flat, more like you
>need to work with levels a bit - more so than just exposure.
>
>I do have to say, that while it is very different, it doesn't really
>hold much interest or intrigue for me.
>
>Thanks for sharing,
>
>Bruce

Bruce.
Levels, what levels? ;-)
To be serious, I'm not very into "photoshoping" I've just bought Elements.
So far I'm able to convert the raw files, and I'm also able to do some
cropping, that’s all. But I haven’t learned anything sophisticated yet.
You might ask why I shot raw then. To be honest, I don't really know. It
just sounds like the right thing to do. Hope to learn this soon. But at the
moment I'm happy with getting to know my camera.
And to the rest of you, thanks for valuable feedback. It made me feel I'm
getting somewhere with my photographing.

I might upload another picture later tonight, after trying some, first time,
tweaking in Elements.

Tim
Another Norwegian.