Hi group,

Just came back from my 4 week trip to the USA.

It have been busy weeks, ended up with 36 rolls of film, shot with Z1 and LX
using lenses from the 15 mm up to the 300 mm with stacked converters ...

There might be some very good candidates in there for the LX gallery.

I have missed about a month of list traffic, but it appears the MZ-S has
arrived in the mean time. I did read a review in a US magazine that missed a few
highlights (like fast flash sync) and also had some obvious errors in the description.

Regards, JvW

PS: I was at the LA photo-expo about a week ago, no sign of Pentax at all there :-(