In a message dated 6/26/2005 10:38:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
These people were minding their own business and I  wouldn't want to
> interrupt them,
> this would not have been  possible with a noisy eye level SLR and a lens
> much shorter
>  than 200mm

You might be surprised at how your "noisy" slr blends into the  ambient sound
in the great outdoors.  These are nice pictures, most of  them, but I'd bet
they would be lots better if you stopped being a sniper and  got in there with
a 90 or less.  The several with dark foreground  blobs need a bit more
cropping.

It also looks like you  were relying on the autofocus too much as your
compositions sometimes have way too much headroom with subject dead  center.
That's a problem I have myself, so it is easy for me to spot.

I would have edited out all the pictures of people's backs.  My  favorite was
the two girls smiling, and that one I wished I could see the vendor  (?) who
is making them smile.

Too many pretty girls squinting in the sun.  Pigeons is pretty cool,  but the
foot growing out of the bird growing out of the kids head is  confusing.

Time to get out there and shoot some more. You are on to something, just  get
brave and leave that hunka-hunka glass at the football  field.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
égalité, liberté,  crawfish