I just finished compiling some snapshots from a day-trip to NYC. Here are
a few snapshots I managed from atop a moving tour bus, and on the ferry to
ellis & liberty islands.

http://www.exposedfilm.net/journal/05jun/index.htm

Nothing worth writing home about. Just some snaps to remember the trip by
(I never manage much more whenever I travel with the missus)... but
snapshots of NY are always fun. Always crazy to see how obsurdly crowded
Manhattan can be on any given Saturday.

By the way, the Ordination snapshots that follow the NYC shots likely
won't be of much interest to the masses, but feel free to browse those as
well.

      - Jerome