On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Jerome Reyes wrote:

I love the Times Square/Little Brazil street signs.

My wife and I are both Math teachers so we both goggled over all of the
geometry in that shot for a good while last night :o)

Surely you will talk us through it. Please?

And while I don't want another religious war, even if you did not compose it well in the first place, you published versions with great composition (thought people whose opinion has weight), so I think the praise is still due.

Kostas (I must have a Maths degree somewhere in my parents' house; certainly not in my head anymore...)