In a message dated 6/27/2005 6:46:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
My opinion:

The plants in the near foreground would add to the illusion of depth and
be an important compositional element if they were sharp. They are too
soft to be more than a distraction as shot.

Tom Reese
Ditto. If you add foreground items to add depth, they need to be sharp. Look
at some of John Shaw's shots. In this case, I would have done what one of my
former photography teachers called, "creative weeding" (or was it creative
gardening?) -- picked the weeds or flattened them down.

Other than that, nice shot.

Marnie