Yesterday there was a black, beautifully brassed K2 on eBay with a BIN
of $85 or so.  I sat there for a couple of minutes, amazed that nobody
was grabbing it, and exercising unbelievable restrain, telling myself
that I don't use my 4 k-mount bodies enough anyway, and don't need
another camera, and no, buying it to sell it later is not a good idea
because I never follow up on that kind of plans, and in the meantime
checking out its features on Boz's page, hmm, mirror lockup, I could
use that, well, not for street pictures, but it would be cool anyway,
no I don't need another camera, etc, etc.

So I wonder, did anyone from the list get it?